Restore Any Number of Missing Teeth–Even a Whole Arch
Today’s dentures are made from strong acrylic resin, and they look just like your natural teeth.
In fact, they’re the most popular treatment option for patients with missing teeth. Their low cost and easy fitting process make dentures popular with many of our patients.
At our office, Dr. McCoy features options to restore one or more missing teeth using dentures. Call today to see what dentures can do for you.
Two Options–Full or Partial Dentures
There are, generally speaking, two dentures options:
- Partial — With partial dentures — often referred to as partials — we’ll design a restoration specifically for you, filling any gaps in your smile. They look so natural that no one will be able to distinguish your dentures from your natural teeth.
- Full — Full dentures are used to restore a whole arch of missing teeth. We can even use them to restore both arches, providing you with a brand new smile.
Call our practice today and ask Dr. McCoy which option is right for you.
The Benefits of Dentures
Dentures provide the following benefits for our patients in Glen Mills:
- Natural appearance
- Improved speaking and chewing ability
- Minimally invasive process
- Will last 5-10 years with proper care
Visit Dr. McCoy for Dentures
If you’re looking for an attractive and affordable tooth replacement, dentures may be right for you. Whether you want to restore a few teeth or all of them, Dr. McCoy will help you find the best solution for your smile.
To learn more about dentures, give us a call at (610) 358-5690 today. We can’t wait to meet you and help you with your smile.