The Benefits of Invisalign Orthodontics
Dr. McCoy is more critical of forms of malocclusion and their consequences because of his training in the impaired mouth/pinched airway program.
Have the smile and self-confidence you’ve always wanted! This simple and almost invisible system turns imperfect smiles into great smiles. You can have straight teeth without traditional wire braces; Invisalign is the clear choice. This clinically proven dental procedure effectively and efficiently straightens your teeth for function and/or cosmetic dental improvements. Invisalign gradually moves your teeth through a series of custom-made, removable, nearly invisible tray aligners.
Dental Hygiene Benefits
- It’s removable so you can brush and floss normally, which prevents tooth decay and gum disease.
- Your gum health may improve as your teeth straighten.
- You can still eat what you want because your Aligners are removable.
- Cleanings (prophys) are quicker and easier because of the removable clear trays.
Healthier Gums and Mouth
- Properly positioned teeth are easier to brush and floss than teeth that are crowded, crooked or spaced too far apart.
- Aligned teeth can help gums fit better around them, which may lead to better periodontal health.
Improved Chewing and Speech
- Sometimes speech problems result from poorly positioned teeth and jaw joints.
- Correction of the bite can help improve chewing and speech.