Get a Beautiful New Smile in Less Than an Hour
Nobody should be reluctant to smile. If you have yellow or stained teeth, Dr. McCoy features treatment options to enhance your smile with professional teeth whitening.
We’re proud to feature GLO™ Science whitening at our practice, offering you the choice of in-office or at-home treatment for your convenience.
What Causes Teeth to Stain?
There are several factors that can lead to stained or discolored teeth, some of which include:
- Poor Oral Hygiene — Neglecting to brush and floss every day will allow the growth of bacteria that can break down your enamel.
- Certain Foods and Drinks — Foods such as blueberries, pomegranates, and curry, as well as beverages like coffee, red wine, and soda, can stain your teeth.
- Tobacco — Smoking or chewing tobacco leaves yellow nicotine stains on your teeth.
- Age — As you get older, your teeth have a tendency to lose their natural shine and become discolored.
- Some Medications — Antibiotics like tetracycline and doxycycline can contribute to stained teeth.
GLO Science Teeth Whitening
At Progressive Dentistry, Sleep & Wellness, we’re proud to partner with GLO Science to bring you professional-grade whitening products that can’t be matched by over-the-counter remedies. We’ll brighten your smile during a single office appointment, or you can do it more gradually in the comfort of your own home.
No matter which option you choose, GLO whitening treatment will help you achieve a stunning smile totally pain-free.
The Benefits of GLO Whitening
GLO whitening offers some unique benefits, including:
- Fast — In-office treatment takes less than an hour, while the take-home option can brighten your smile in a week with regular use.
- Pain-Free — GLO whitening gel is specially formulated to be gentle.
- Effective — GLO is clinically proven to get your smile up to five shades brighter.
Visit Dr. McCoy for a Stunning New Smile
If you want a flawless smile, GLO teeth whitening with Dr. McCoy will help you get there. Whether you choose in-office treatment, a take-home kit, or a combination of both, you can achieve amazing results.
Contact our practice in Glen Mills today at (610) 358-5690 to schedule your consultation. Before you know it, your smile will shine like never before.