Get a Beautiful New Smile in Less Than an Hour
Nobody should be afraid or embarrassed to smile. If you have discolored, stained teeth, Dr. McCoy features professional teeth whitening — a fast, effective way to enhance the esthetics of your smile.
What Causes Teeth to Stain?
Several factors can lead to stained or discolored teeth, including:
- Poor oral hygiene: Neglecting to brush and floss every day will allow the growth of bacteria that can break down your enamel.
- Certain Foods and Drinks: Foods such as blueberries, pomegranates, and curry can stain your teeth. Likewise, beverages like coffee, red wine, and soda can have the same effect.
- Tobacco Use: Smoking or chewing tobacco leaves yellow nicotine stains on your teeth.
- Age: As you get older, your teeth tend to lose their natural shine and become discolored.
Some Medications: Antibiotics like tetracycline and doxycycline can contribute to stained teeth.
GLO™ Science Teeth Whitening
At Progressive Dentistry, Sleep & Wellness, we’re proud to offer one of the most advanced professional teeth whitening options on the market — GLO™ Science Whitening. This professional-grade whitening service is safer and more effective than any over-the-counter whitening product.
Dr. McCoy can complete your GLO Science Whitening treatment during a single office appointment, or you can do it more gradually from the comfort of your home.
No matter which option you choose, you’ll enjoy a stunning new smile that’s multiple shades lighter in no time!
The Benefits of GLO Whitening
GLO whitening offers some unique benefits, including:
- Fast: In-office treatments take less than an hour, while the take-home option can brighten your smile in a week with regular use.
- Pain-Free: The GLO whitening gel is specifically formulated to gentle on your smile and painless.
- Effective: GLO is clinically proven to enhance the brightness of your smile by up to five shades.
The Longevity of Teeth Whitening
Teeth whitening, whether in-office or at-home, is not a permanent procedure, and your results will dissipate after about 6 months. However, you can always come back to our Glen Mills office for additional treatment.
It’s also important to note that if you plan on restoring your smile with a dental crown, bridge, or veneers, that you complete your whitening treatment first. The reason behind this is that the whitening gel doesn’t affect dental porcelain or other restoration materials.
Visit Dr. McCoy for a Stunning New Smile
If you want a flawless smile, GLO teeth whitening with Dr. McCoy will help you get there. No matter which treatment option you choose, you can achieve the amazing results that you’ve always dreamed about.
Contact our practice in Glen Mills today at (610) 358-5690 to schedule your consultation. You can also fill out a submission form, and we’ll reach out to you as soon as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the ingredients of GLO whitening gel?
The ingredients of GLO’s whitening gel are Distilled Water, Polyethylene Glycol, Hydrogen Peroxide (10%), Potassium Nitrate, Glycerin, Edetate Disodium, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Fluoride, Sodium Hydroxide, Flavor.
Should I brush my teeth before using GLO?
Yes, we recommend that you brush and floss your teeth before using GLO. We also advise continuing with routine dental check-ups from Dr. McCoy to maintain healthy gums and teeth.
My teeth have been sensitive to other whitening products, can I use GLO?
Oral health expert and founder of GLO Dr. Johnathan Levine designed GLO to eliminate the issues of sensitivity. The GLO gel is alcohol-free, carbamide peroxide-free, and doesn’t move onto the gums or other soft tissue which prevents sensitivity.
Can I use GLO whitening if I am pregnant or nursing?
Products containing peroxides are not recommended for pregnant or nursing women. Continue brushing and flossing to keep your smile healthy, and then you can whiten when you are no longer pregnant or breastfeeding.
"*" indicates required fields